Always at Your Service
Franklin (Waikato and Auckland boundary) and South Auckland Occupational Therapist
Connecting Together is a community service run by an Occupational Therapist; to provide care, intervention, therapy and guidance to children and families
A Bit About Connecting Together
Connecting Together has worked with many families and children in our community. Working together with families to support your child`s developmental needs. Achieving goals together with families in Therapy. Working in schools, homes and the community. Building lasting relationships with clients.
"We meet with Melissa today for a first session and a big long chat about our little fellas needs and how Melissa could support these. Melissa is professional, caring, approachable and managed to engage our 2 year old - which can be extremely hard to do at the moment. Melissa has a super attitude for little ones and really hooks them in.
I am excited to explore the options she has for us and supporting our little man."
- Mon, Apr 19St Andrews Anglican Church (Nora Brown)
- Thu, Apr 22Franklin Centre Leslie Comie Room
- Fri, Apr 23Waiuku Community Hall
- Mon, Apr 26Franklin Centre Leslie Comie Room
- Wed, May 05St Andrews Anglican Church (Nora Brown)May 05, 3:30 PM – Jun 09, 4:30 PMSt Andrews Anglican Church (Nora Brown) , 43 Queen Street, Pukekohe, Auckland 2120, New ZealandThe purpose of the group is for children to develop more social skills and communication, within a group environment, in order to increase their participation and social interactions in daily occupations.