- Mon, Apr 19St Andrews Anglican Church (Nora Brown)
- Thu, Apr 22Franklin Centre Leslie Comie Room
- Fri, Apr 23Waiuku Community Hall
- Mon, Apr 26Franklin Centre Leslie Comie Room
- Wed, May 05St Andrews Anglican Church (Nora Brown)May 05, 3:30 PM – Jun 09, 4:30 PMSt Andrews Anglican Church (Nora Brown) , 43 Queen Street, Pukekohe, Auckland 2120, New ZealandThe purpose of the group is for children to develop more social skills and communication, within a group environment, in order to increase their participation and social interactions in daily occupations.
Socially Together Programme April 2021 (Cost involved, deposit required)
Time & Location
About the Event
Monday 19th – Wednesday 20th April 2021 (3 days) 1pm-2.30pm daily
St Andrews Anglican Church Nora Brown Hall
For primary aged students, needing support with social or emotional skills. Contact Connecting Together if unsure.
Tea and coffee provided for parents.
Please RSVP attendance, maximum group capacity so please join quickly.
More groups will run in our community in future.
Please share event.
- Payment $160 (Contact for deposit)
- 8 Tickets Available
- Deposit $80
Contact Connecting Together for payment queries, I never want money to be a barrier to accessing services so please talk with me about this. There is a cost due to resources required for event.
Ticket Payments are not currently working on website:
To pay directly online payment to Connecting Together
Account Number: 12-3052-0024825-00
Contact for credit card payment options.
Thank you kindly.